Model No.: 513
Q: Are you professional enough for the goods we buy and provide good service?
We have a young team but with years of experience. We know what to improve and always give you the best quality and service. ood service?
Q.Are you a factory and where do you locate? the best quality and service. ood service?
WE are an office from our factory. Our factory is in Foshan City.And we locate in Guangzhou or your easier visiting.
As an office ini Guangzhou, we sell our own products as well as related products with good rates since we sell a lot as agent.
Q. What is your trading term?
1. Payment term: T/T 30% deposit to order confirmed, 70% balance paid before loading. You can send your QC if necessary.
2. Lead time: normally in 30 days after deposit received.
3. Sample policy: Samples are always available for each model. Samples can be ready in 7-15 days once payment received.
4. Shipping port: Foshan /Shenzhen China
5. Discounts: We offer discount for big quantity.
Q: What you produce and what you offer?
We mainly produce Hospital Bed, trolley,Wheelchair,ROLLATOR,WALKER,crutch,cane and safty bath items. We also offer good rate for disposal medical items.like non-woven products,face mask,golve,
What makes people to work with us?
1. Professional manufacturer for 15 years with automatic machinery
2. Factory best price with good quality
3. Acceptable customer MOQ order
4. OEM & ODM service available
5. Best online service delivery on time
6. Free samples for testing in advance
7. Better payment terms, credit payment available
A walker or walking frame is a tool for disabled or elderly people who need additional support to maintain balance or stability while walking. The British English common equivalent term for a walker is Zimmer frame, a genericised trademark from Zimmer Holdings, a major manufacturer of such devices and joint replacement parts. Walkers started appearing in the early 1950s. The first US patent was awarded in 1953 to William Cribbes Robb, of Stretford, England, for a device called "Walking Aid", which had been filed with the British patent office in August 1949. Two variants with wheels were both awarded US patents in May 1957, and the first non-wheeled design that was called a "walker" was patented in 1965 by Elmer F. Ries of Cincinnati, Ohio. The first walker to resemble modern walkers was patented in 1970 by Alfred A. Smith of Van Nuys, California. Contact us if you need more details on Aluminum Walker. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Foldable Walker、Walking Aid. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : WALKER
Premium Related Products